|Image Credit: wikipedia|
Blogging about your wholesale jewelry is not the most novel idea but you can still stand out in a sea of bloggers with the help of these easy blogging tips:
1. Do Your Research – Before you make your own blog, scour the web and check out what other bloggers are doing. Look for the blogs with high traffic volume. Identify the best features of each blog you visit.
2. Customize Your Blog –Once you are ready to create your own blog, customize it to give your blog a distinct online identity. Make sure you exert effort to upload good photos of your products as well as clear and concise descriptions of your products.
3. Communicate with Your Readers – A blog is an effective way to establish communication with your customer base. Be sure to respond to their comments and listen to their feedback. News on the web travels fast and you want to make sure that positive news is travelling around about your jewelry pieces.
4. Communicate with the Community –It’s not just with your customers that you need to build links with. You also need to build links with the rest of the jewelers community. Show some “link love” to your wholesale jewelry supplier by adding a link to their website from your blog.
5. Engage Other Bloggers – You can set up a “wholesale jewelry showcase” where you invite some bloggers to try on your items. In exchange, they can blog about it and you can give them discounts on your items. It is an easy, affordable, and effective way to spread the word about your business.