Thing to remember before buying rings:
- Take accurate measurements of your rings. Nothing is more frustrating than ordering a ring online only to have the size too small for your finger. Similarly, a ring that is too big for your size will only make your fingers stubbier.
- Don’t be intimidated if you can't find your size at Wal-Mart. There are other jewelry stores that sells your type of ring so don’t be afraid to try and look around.
- Shop online. If you can’t find what you’re looking for at fashion boutiques, get in front of your computer and search for online wholesale jewelry stores that sells affordable and quality fashion rings.
- If you have short flabby fingers, it’s best not to wear thin bands because it will only emphasize the thickness of the rest of your fingers.
- Make your fingers look slimmer with an elongated diamond. Wear a fashion ring that builds the setting to most flatter the center stone. It will have a slimming effect that will definitely look good on you.
- Choose rings that have dark solid colors. We all know that black dress or any dark colored dresses have flattering effects for plus size ladies. This also applies to wholesale fashion rings and other jewelry.
- Always buy jewelry that flatters your skin tone. Try different pieces of jewelry and decide on what color and style that flatters your skin tone the most. Keep it in mind next time you visit a jewelry shop to help you find the perfect ring in shorter time.