Jewelry Display Tips
- Assign different areas of your store for different kinds of jewelry and arrange them based on theme, nature, materials used, brand or size.
- Keep away all the unnecessary items on your display and keep things in their proper places.
- Advice your staff to put back items on their assigned areas especially during slow business hours
- Put signs and labels on display racks to make it easier for people to navigate inside your store
- Put a basket near the counter for returned or unpaid discarded items
- Put the right price tags and labels on each product to avoid confusion and other unnecessary complaints
- Keep precious items in a glass jewelry display case that can only be accessed with the help of store staffs
Stock Room Organizing Tips
- Keep an inventory of all your products
- Keep a log book of all the items that is being released from the stock room as well as the returned items
- Get different sizes of storage box for different kinds of jewelry and label each box with the contents of each box
- Have an annual inventory of your products and equipment, and list the things that must be replaced or discarded