Having a wide collection of fashion rings lets you come up with different looks to match your everyday outfits. Whenever you need something to spice up your cocktail dress or just something to add excitement on your everyday office wear, a high fashion ring is something you can always count on.
One of the popular options when it comes to affordable yet stylish wholesale jewelry is stainless steel. If you’re just going to look closer, you’ll be surprised to discover that most stylish ring in the market is made from this popular metal.
But before you jump into this new budget friendly trend, let us first give you the pros and cons of stainless steel rings. Here it is!
• Stainless steel rings are scratch proof and less likely to tarnish compared to other type of metal rings.
• It’s easily available making it a great alternative to other rare jewelry.
• Stainless steels are also more affordable than gold and silver allowing you to purchase various styles and designs without worrying about your budget.
• If you have allergy to certain types of metal like nickel, stainless steel rings is a more favorable option. It’s hypo allergenic but still a lot cheaper than titanium, gold, or silver.
• Maintaining stainless steel jewelry is also a lot easier as you won’t have to have special cleaning solution to care for your wholesale jewelry. Just use warm water, liquid soap, and a little bit of elbow grease and your stainless steel ring will be good as new.
• Unlike gold and silver rings, stainless steel rings is not resizable. This means you have to get the right ring size before purchasing your jewelry.
• Stainless steel is not as shiny as other precious metals but with proper care, you can still enjoy its beauty for a long period of time.
• Stainless steel ring is not a precious metal so if you want something special for your wedding and engagement ring, you might opt to get titanium, sterling silver or gold.
Do you also have a similar experience with wholesale stainless steel rings? Share us your thoughts in the comment section.