What Makes The Opal Different?
- When stones are moved
- When the light source is transferred or moved
- When the angle to which it is observed is changed
- Bezel setting is best for your Opal. This simple yet stunning style provides utmost protection for your precious stone.
- Boulder Opal can withstand use through the years. This type of Opal is harder-wearing than its Black, Crystal and White Opal siblings.
- Make sure to select a ring with an Opal that has a low dome style on top. Having a low cabochon, as this dome is called, lessens exposure to environmental substances that can damage your stone.
- Always consider the personal style and preference of your partner. No matter how good a pair of ring looks, if it will only cause you to argue before the wedding, then it might not be that all worth it.
- Get creative and have fun! Since you have already chosen a one-of-a-kind stone for your ring, why not go all out by selecting other unconventional components. The band material is another aspect of the ring that you can explore.