Learn what dropshipping jewelry is and why it’s worth considering.
A jewelry shop is a profitable business because of female-self-purchase. Female self-purchase is the growing trend of ladies buying jewelry for themselves as a reward or simply because it makes them feel better. Jewelry sales in the US may have been affected by the pandemic in 2020, but it’s expected to grow gradually by 0.72 percent to over $7.6 billion this year.
But why consider dropshipping? The dropship program is ideal for jewelry shops operating online that are not capable of managing an extensive inventory. And because the number of online shoppers continues to grow, focusing on an online market is preferable. With a dropship program, all you have to do is the marketing side, which includes posting images and providing product descriptions on your e-commerce website.
What are the benefits of dropshipping jewelry?
There are many benefits to dropshipping jewelry, and it includes:
- Less capital is needed to start your business.
- You can choose from an extensive collection of wholesale fashion rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, as well as various designs.
- You can work in the comfort of your home.
- You are free to set any retail price.
- No need to hire staff.
- The jewelry supplier takes care of shipping.
How can you market your jewelry after purchasing from a dropship supplier?
According to marketing experts, these three tips can help you with your start-up online jewelry business:
- Pick a wholesale fashion jewelry supplier that offers quality products and a dropship program.
- Beautify your e-commerce website and make it user-friendly.
- Invest in beautiful product images -- including various angles and the products in action.
CeriJewelry.com offers a dropship program for those who wish to start an online jewelry business. The benefits of our program include:
- A low introductory monthly fee of $19.99 per month
- Quick access to thousands of jewelry pieces without having to worry about stock inventory
- Easy inventory product feeds for your live inventory, which you can update to your e-commerce website and online marketplaces
- No need to worry about the packaging and shipping of products
Learn more about our dropship program on our website. We look forward to working with you and growing your jewelry business!